Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Reduce your amount of spam drastically

Hello Everyone,

Every day I have people complaining about spam. Either there is too much spam or if the settings are too high they are missing important emails. Email hosting has been part of my business for over 9 years,. I enjoy it and have learned a lot during this time. I wanted to share a couple of simple ways to help reduce the amount of spam you get in your mailbox.

#1 Create an alternate email address at hotmail or gmail. When ever filling out forms, etc, use that email account to collect the information. Most of the time your email address information is shared with other companies and this will contribute to clogged up inboxes.

This is my first recommendation. I hope to share many more.

http://www.ntelligentnetworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment